Sunday, November 30, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
My shutter was just too slow to capture the glory of her smile....
And then she decided she was REALLY done playing...who could resist such a cry?
My bro tagged me...here is more information about me you never even cared to know! ha.
8 TV Shows I Watch:
2. The Office
4. King of Queens
5. Backyardigans (c'mon they are hilarious)
6. Colbert Report
7. The Daily Show
8 Favorite Restaurants:
2. P.F. Changs
4. Rumbis (I really miss it)
6. Cold Stone (ice cream totally counts)
7. Nordstroms Cafe (I really like their salads...I consumed way too many of them when I worked at Gap)
8. Cafe Rio
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Fed Emory
2. Changed Emory's diaper
3. Played with Emory
4. Watched the Colts game
5. Went for a walk with Emory
6. Took a nap
7. Watched the Falcons game
8. Gave Emory a bath
8 Things I’m looking forward to:
1. Going to CA for Christmas
2. Seeing my neices, brothers, in-laws (both sides), parents, friends over the Holidays
3. Jake finishing his first semester of law school
4. 2 weeks of vacation with my hubby WITHOUT school
5. wearing my old jeans
6. Emory sleeping through the night
7. Emory laughing
8. Being able to go to church again
8 Things on my wish list:
1. An entire day with Jake and Emory without homework
2. Sleeping in with Jake
3. New boots
4. New Clogs
5. Saucer bouncer thing for Emory
6. Energy to go to the gym
7. A live in cook and maid
8. A clean house
We think we should enroll her in the ward Christmas nativity as baby Jesus...
She loves her binky, her bouncer, and her mama and dada!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
These are all questions Jake and I asked ourselves this morning when we looked onto our screened in back porch to find our bikes GONE. I cried; Jake just stared. The material hurt was FAR less than the emotional and moral AWFULNESS of the situation. How could someone think that our property should be their property? If they can't buy it, they have to take it from someone else. Those bikes were not only our property, they held an entire summer of memories with Jake's family on them.
Those bikes were a gift from Jake's parents and both of us were devastated that they were gone. We sat there wishing we had done more to protect them and take care of them, and we also sat there wishing we could kick someone where the sun don't shine. We also worried...if someone has the guts to walk onto our porch and steal something worth quite a lot, whats to stop them from coming through our back door? Needless to say...whoever stole our bikes felt that they were entitled to them, not to mention they are total idiots because the bikes didn't even have the seats on them. I hope they didn't notice that and tried to sit down....JERKS.